Oh, so you're not going to follow the instructions, nay, orders of the DPIP? That's fine, that's fine... for now. We have no power over what might happen if you follow the clues.
Instructions: Once you've opened a Suspicious Report and have a clue, illustrate or write about your colonists following that clue and searching the area. These should feature one of the NPCs associated with that location in your piece. Unlike regular DPIP reports, you will not have to pay a RP fee or follow the same limits as the Investigation prompt.
Submit to the individual subprompt based on the clue found in your Opened Suspicious Report item, not to the main prompt.
- Focus Colonists: Minimum 7 experience, including at least one background.
- Minimum Focus Colonists: One.
- Maximum Focus Colonists: Three.
- Minimum NPCs: Include at least one Inhabitant NPC from the LOCATION you are investigating.
- Mention which location you are investigating in the comments.
- Remember to include the Opened Suspicious Report as an add-on!
Generally, this means you should hit "Submit Prompt" on the ones below instead of this, but read the description of this prompt in case that isn't the case.