Xione

18 Posts

12/01/2021
Has anyone had anything exciting happen over the course of the year? Maybe a new pet or an exciting move? Did you graduate school or start at a new one?
12/01/2021
Well, yes and no :D Lost 2 cats this year but also got 2 new ones that are already kings of the flat.
Xione

18 Posts

12/01/2021
Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear about your cats that you lost but I'm happy to hear about your new ones! What are their names? :D
12/01/2021
Zephyr and Helios. Zephyr is quite big as he is part European Shorthair and part Kurilian Bobtail and Helios is rather small as he's part munchkin part scottish fold
Xione

18 Posts

12/01/2021
They both sound adorable! My two girls are just moggies, I wouldn't be able to pin down any sort of breed for them haha
12/01/2021
They are very adorable and each has his own quirk, so they have been doing great at lessening the hurt the loss of our 2 old(er) cats has brought us. We originally bought them after loosing one cat in January and we noticed that the sister was getting withdrawn and sad, so we got them at the end of April.

Now we lost the second old cat a week-ish ago and having the two boys around helps a lot.
Or'sol

3 Posts

12/06/2021
A few things xD
- Moved house
- Partner got a new job
- Became addicted to plants
- Discovered I love to mow the lawn.... what!?
- Bought a handful of new games
- Found time to draw a few things!! (mostly Xiunus, yes xD haha)