Meander

30 Posts

07/16/2021 Edited 07/31/2021
OOC Explanation: I have too many colonists. I joined Xiunus back when I was still in 'hoard all the things' arpg mode, and since then I've found I do best with a small number of heavily developed characters. I'm going to start clean, but that leaves the mystery of what happened to NMRO...
The Incident
The Northern Mireh Research Outpost, along with it's head scientist, Dr. Harriet Greer, was one of the first DPIP colonies to be founded on Xiunus. Built into the side of a northern mountain, NMRO was a thriving colony, with many offworld employees and xunari residents. But then... something happened. Contact with the colony was lost. At first, DPIP officials thought nothing of it, but then reports started coming in of NMRO xunari turning up at other colonies, refusing to say anything about their old home or what happened there. An team sent to investigate reported massive damage to the outer structure of the base, and no sign of any workers, before they also lost contact. DPIP labeled the area a hazard zone, and all travel to the location of former colony NMRO is forbidden.
Refugee Status
Bold, Lilac, Lark, Stoat, and Dusk made their way to Worldly Ontology Revival Base for Intelligent Entities (WORMBIE) in L'hatzif. Bandit and Sage fled through the desert to Gaeron Pass. Also in Issiq, Geshem, Freckle, Cobalt, and Wheeler found shelter at Peltier Platform. Plume, Umbra, Milo, and Skirmish journeyed to distant Tsidal. Cacao and Shemesh joined Ash in nearby Wayward Station. Kerah fled to Nimloth, Ne'tra to Snip's Pinnacle Point, Dusty to Clockwork, Mocha to Antella, and Dawny found her way to Sheepcloud Shelter. Lore So, the NMRO refugees refuse to speak about their pasts. But as they settle in to their new colonies, some of them start to open up, and share things with their new friends. For this, hmu in the discord! I'll reveal snippets of what happened to the old colony. (either as rp'ing the refugee for that interaction, or dm'ing you the info to portray yourself) If enough is learned about the incident, who knows, maybe DPIP will authorise another investigation...
Meander

30 Posts

07/16/2021
Cobalt raffle entries
Meander

30 Posts

07/16/2021
Lark raffle entries
Meander

30 Posts

07/16/2021
Wheeler raffle entries