03/11/2021
You find a message stapled to a tall mushroom, just on the border of H'latzif: "Hello strangers and soon to be friends, I am Gwydion of Forsaken's Hollow. Our colony has grown a lot and it has come the time where we need outside relations to flourish even more. We can offer the finest mushroom tinctures and fur clothing as well as bone carvings. I will leave you a map to a meeting spot down below, on the first and third full moon of every month you can meet me there so we can discuss a trade or even alliance deal. I remain with utmost respect Gwydion The Fair, bard and chieftain. ~~~~ So much for the fluff. I am looking for a colony my colony could have friendly relations with. Trade is one thing that comes to mind but I am open for other types of plotting as well (e.g. lasting mate relationship between two of our colonists). Just reply below and then we can work on figuring out the details. By entering in a relation to my colony, your colonists would frequently appear in my art when do pieces that are meant to progress the story of my characters, so it could be everything, from a mere foraging to a crucible, tho I would ask f you wanted to be rolled for the latter, due to the limits of crucibles.
Xione

18 Posts

03/11/2021 Edited 03/11/2021
Several days later, a new message is attached to the mushroom:

"Hello there!

Some of our scouts found your message while on a mission. While we live across the bay in Rekes, we would be more than happy to have trade relations between your colony and ours, as we often are sending out parties to explore and meet with allies in distant regions, including Mireh.

We can offer precious gems, carved stones, and leather garments fit for distant travels, including those that may keep your whelps warm and dry in the next wet season.

We will send a party to the meeting spot at the third full moon, though due to travel time they may arrive a day or two early and will likely simply camp out in the nearby wildlands.

Respectfully,

Cepheus, Prime of Xione.

===

I'm open to all sorts of plotting and relations between our colonies, especially if we can roleplay out any of the meetings - it'd be a fun way to collaborate for foraging, crucibles, etc!
Meander

30 Posts

03/11/2021
A message is delivered to the mushroom via drone.

'"Gwydion,

I was forwarded your message by some office drone who thinks interaction with others outside of necessary scholarly collaboration is advised.

However, I do find myself in need of aditional samples of the native fauna for my research, so if you could send samples by way of this drone, it would be appriciated. At present I am focusing on the mammalian subsection of Xunari fauna, I understand you have been allocated at least one of the Tsabhua species, but any additional samples would also be useful. Blood and tissue are preferred, do make sure to properly preserve them, but any other biological matter will also be accepted.

In the spirit of reciprocity, if you inform me of the topic of your current research project, I will aid if I am able.

Regards,

Dr. Greer

===

i need to make more lore with people. don't be put off by greer lol, her social skills are non-existant